Although Covid-19 restrictions have eased, we are open, working, and taking appointments for Podiatry and Chiropractic
Covid-19 brought many changes to our lives during the lockdown. Although many regulations have been eased or lifted, wWe are still having to take measures and considerations that will be with us into next year.
As you are reading this we hope you are all well and staying safe.
The purpose of this page is to keep our patients in touch with what we are, and will be doing to ensure they can safely visit the clinic.
We are open and taking appointments for both Podiatry and Chiropractic.
The reception team is waiting to take your call
If you wish to make an appointment for Podiatry or Chiropractic please call 01628 773588 to speak to us or leave your name and number and a short message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can expect from us.
- You will notice that Reception looks a little different.
- We have perspex sneeze/cough guards for the desks similar to the ones now commonplace in supermarkets.
- These stand 750mm high and run the length of the desk and provide protection for both staff and customers alike.
- Reception is once more being used for waiting – socially distanced of course
- You must still wear a face mask at all times while in the building – if you are exempt from wearing a facemask you must wear a face shield.
- We ask you not to use the toilets but if you must, you must.
- All magazines and newspapers have been removed from the reception area.
- The water cooler will no longer be available to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Your Podiatrist or Chiropractor will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- Our receptionists will be wearing masks at all times.
- All door handles and surfaces will be wiped down after each patient visit.
- Where there is more than one practitioner working, appointments will be staggered to reduce the likelihood of queueing at the desk.
What we can expect from you.
- Come in – wear a mask – sanitise your hands and wait, socially distanced, in reception.
- You don’t have to wear gloves and there are automatic hand sanitising gel dispensers in the entrance lobby and reception area.
- We ask that patients also wear a face mask at all times when in the building.
- Wherever possible only one person at a time to attend for an appointment unless a carer, someone in the same bubble, parent or guardian is needed.
- The contactless limit has gone up to £100. Most people will be able to ‘tap and pay’ thereby removing the need to key in an PIN.
- Appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) will be worn by your Podiatrist or Chiropractor.
- Between patient visits additional time is now to be allowed for wiping down and sanitising the treatment room after each appointment.
- Each room contains an industry-standard air cleaner/purifier to ensure as clean an atmosphere as possible.
- As always, all instruments are cleaned and sterilised between patients and all consumables are disposable.
All these changes will be kept under constant review.
If you have any special requirements please let us know. If you would like an appointment then please call us on 01628 773588 or email email@example.com.